All the "W" questions about H2Only Inc. - Who, what, where, when, why. And more!
Who we are
We are H2Only Inc.
The corporation is co-owned by Wilma and John Snippe.
We currently have 5 employees:
- Janessa manages the office.
- Rick, Steve, and Mike drive the trucks & do the deliveries.
- Brock runs the shop.
What we do
H2Only’s activities can be broken down into 4 distinct categories:
- Purification of municipal-source water using a multistage process, the centerpiece of which is reverse-osmosis. The water enters the facility at approximately 155-170 ppm tds, and gets delivered at 3 ppm tds or less.
- Bottling that water. This requires that the water gets post-process polished, and that the three and five-gallon bottles we use for delivery get inspected, washed, sanitized, filled, and then re-inspected (and inspected again at truck-loading time)
- Delivery of those bottles. This requires drivers and trucks.
- Co-ordination of all these above activities, as well as all the other requirements of running a business, so as to ensure that our clients are well taken care of.
All of which is to say that we make very sure that each and every day offer the purest possible water and the best service we can to our customers. That’s really all we do!
Where we do it
Originally located in our home, we soon moved to a location in Pt Weller East, right across from Happy Rolph’s… great neighbours!. We’ve been at our current location at 2 Cushman Road, Unit 3, in St Catharines, since 2008.
Initially, we delivered in St Catharines exclusively. We have over the years grown our delivery area, and now serve the entire Niagara Peninsula as well as Hamilton and Burlington.
When we’ve done it
John started the business in 1994. It started out as ‘Purely Water Niagara’ , which changed to‘H2Only Bottled Water Delivery Service’ in ’96. The ‘Inc.’ happened in 2014.
In 2007, H2Only bought Lincoln Drinking Water, based in Beamsville, from John Fleming.
Why we do it
There are many reasons why we started and continue to run this business. Some are altruistic. Some are less so. But at the end of the day, and the single reason John decided that RO bottled water was going to be his life’s work, is that John and Wilma clearly understand the relationship between wellness, health, and water.